Monday 11 August 2014

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog <3

I can't believe that I am actually writing this, it's something that I have been saying I will do for quite some time but have never actually gotten around to it. Now here I am!!!
For those of you who have stumbled upon this and are interested, I thought that I would just give a quick summary about me. I am 25, female, and live in Brighton (UK). I grew up here and have never moved away, it's such a great city!


I love books (I work for a publishing company!), clothes, shoes, make up, beauty products, celebrities, trash TV and junk food. I try to sample all of these in moderation, but sometimes fail miserably. I have (very) often been known to go on a huge retail therapy haul, where any sense of moderation goes out of the window (along with the majority of my wages….).
I also love spending time with family and friends (awww!) as well as my lovely boyfriend. We try to see as much of the world as possible together, so travel will no doubt play quite a big part in my blog. Here we are on Christmas Day in Thailand last year…


I hope that with my blog I can entertain and inform you. I will mainly be reviewing beauty products, commenting on fashion and as mentioned will try to update you on my travels. If there is anything else that you would like to see as the blog progresses then please let me know. But for now, welcome, and I hope to see you back here soon.
Thanks for reading xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...